arabic

pink purple flowers

mememme

WARNING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Minggu, 27 Maret 2011

Holy Reflections

Yesterday was a historic day in my life,,,
excitement, Compactness, sadness, and disappointment into one,,,
If time can be played back, I'm not going to my disappointment reveal with crying shame,,,
crying is not an ever you are feeling, crying felt by myself and my best friend only,,,
That night in the morning precisely, words that have long been my beautiful apartment to apologize to you all dispersed immediately, had it occurred to me to express a feeling that this end I guess hehe but god do not let others know besides me and him , all because sleepiness is widespread, it gives, I do not blame anybody, all right ...!
beautiful indeed not be the last part but that night was the destiny of God's all been planned,
indeed this life no one could guess, that night I said to my friend "No exclamation ah, all the jokes all g 'serious, well sorry if I did not turn I'll cry, the tears I was reluctant to get out" ... my friend just said yes,,, but in fact when I turn the stream of tears most of it funny? yes that's life,,, by: Rilya

2 komentar:

search